Equestrian Summer Camp 2024
Hunt View Riding Academy offers an exciting choice of summer camp for children ages 8 and up.
Campers will learn about horsemanship skills, horse training, horse care, horse biology, ground work and riding skills. The camp will foster in your child a sense of responsibility, confidence and bonding with the horses and peers. Campers can select from weekly sessions or daily sessions. Please see the dates below for availability and how to enroll. Program is tailored to the campers abilities, all levels of experience are welcomed. Camp Hours: 8 am-2 pm
Camp weeks 2024
- June 17-21 : Spots still available
- July 15-19: Spots still available
- July 29-August 2 : Spots still available
- Aug. 12-16: Spots still available
1) Please text to 301-366-6458 the phrase "Summer Camp" along with your full name, email, the age of your camper and desired
number of weeks wanting to purchase. You will then receive a secure Square invoice to purchase the summer camp weeks.
If you are not sure about the exact dates you wish to reserve that is not a problem since you have until March, 2024 to fully lock in the
specific camp week dates. Weeks fill up fast. We suggest you reserve with plenty of time in advance.
2) Submit all signed and completed required paperwork found below via PDF to Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Once payment and paperwork is received you will receive a reservation confirmation.
Note: If your child will be taking medication during camp hours, the Medication Authorization Form and the Medication Administration Form must be filled out and signed by the parent and the child's doctor. These forms are to be kept at the camp at all times as required by the local health department. If your child will not be taking medications during camp hours , no need to submit these two forms.
One week Summer Camp Session 2024 $650
One Day Summer Camp 2024 $200